에릭 카세티 시장이 2020년 3월 19일 시작한 Home Meals for LA Seniors 프로그램은 현재 다 차서 프로그램이 중단된 상태입니다.
그 외의 여러가지 음식 및 식료품을 도움받을 수 있는 곳을 소개합니다.
참고하시고, 필요한 곳에 연락하셔서 도움받으십시요.
ADDITIONAL FOOD AND GROCERIES RESOURCES
There are a variety of organizations that can help with grocery delivery for free
- LA Regional Food Bank: Runs a food bank network across the LA area. Call (323) 234-3030 for more information.
- If You Need Meals. St. Vincent Meals on Wheels: Serves anyone in need that lives within our service area, regardless of age, race, illness, disability, religion or ability to pay. All of our clients are homebound—confined to their homes because they are unable to shop or cook for themselves. Contact (213) 484-7775 between 8 AM and 4 PM or visit https://www.stvincentmow.org/if-you-need-meals/
- Project Angel Food: Delivers meals to each client one day per week, Monday through Friday. Contact (323) 845 -1800 or email email@example.com
- Urban Partners LA: Provides food pickup only. Call (213) 401-1191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP): A federally-funded program you may access by calling the State Hotline at 877-847-FOOD (3663). CalFresh helps California seniors 60+ buy healthy food at the grocery store. Individuals receiving CalFresh benefits will be able to order at-home delivery of groceries through their Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card at Walmart and Amazon. However, the CalFresh benefits will only cover the cost of the food being ordered, not delivery.
- County Free Grocery Delivery Service: Items may be delivered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. There is no delivery cost to the client. No application process is required, but items must be pre-paid and ready for pickup.Deliveries may be scheduled by calling 1-888-863-7411 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays.
- Shop4Seniors: Pairs seniors with volunteer shopper/delivery service. Email email@example.com to submit a shopping list or volunteer to shop & deliver.
- Shopping Helpers LA: Pairs a college-aged volunteer with a senior or someone who is immunocompromised to take care of their grocery shopping needs — at no charge. Call 323-628-7071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request help.
- People4PeopleLA: Pairs volunteers with seniors to shop and deliver food, medicine and household supplies to elderly Angelenos and others who cannot leave their home during the pandemic. Call 707-390-0269 or email People4PeopleLA@gmail.com to make a request.
- Southeast Communities Corps – Provides food at the site at 2965 E. Gage, Huntington Park, CA 90255 on Mon, Weds, Fri – 9am-4pm. Call (323) 587-4221.
- San Fernando Valley Corps – Provides food at the site at 14917 Victory Boulevard, Van Nuys, CA 91411 on Mon, Weds, Fri – 9am-4pm, Tues & Thurs: 9-12pm. Call (818) 781-5739.
- EAST LA Corps – Provides food at the site at 140 N Eastman Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90063 on Mon, Weds, Fri – 9am-4pm. Call (323) 263-7577.
- LA Korean Corps – Provides food at the site at 933 S. Hoover Street, Los Angeles, CA 90006 on Mon, Weds, Fri – 9am-4pm.. Call (213) 480-0714, ext. 4
쇼셜서비스 전반에 대해 궁금한 것은 무엇이든 물어보세요!
궁금한 점 문의는, 카톡에서 ‘시니어월드’를 검색후 친구를 맺으셔서, 질문하세요.
또는 아래 양식을 작성하여 보내주시면, 성심껏 안내해 드립니다.